The pre-order deadline is March 15th, 2020.
All of our plants are Certified Organic, and grown from seed here on the farm. We use a compost-based potting mix (made by Vermont Compost Company) which produces sturdy, healthy plants.
We’re offering 30+ varieties of tomatoes (many heirlooms), as well as peppers, eggplant, basil, greens, broccoli, cucumbers, squash, beans, watermelon, and more!
How to Place an Order
If you have big plans for your vegetable garden this year, consider pre-ordering your plants! This will help you get a head start on planning your garden, and it also helps us know how many seeds of each variety to start in the greenhouse. If you only need a couple of plants, we encourage you to just come to the Spring Plant Sale event and choose from the huge inventory we will have available!
Here’s how it works:
– Print out the 2020 Plant Order Form at stoutoakfarm.com
– Fill out your form and mail it in with a check to Stout Oak Farm.
– We are accepting a maximum of 120 pre-orders this year, so don’t delay getting your order in!
– DEADLINE: The hard deadline for pre-orders is March 15th!
– Plants will be ready for pickup in late May. We will contact you by email to arrange a time for you to pick up your order. You’ll have a choice of several timeslots on several different days.
The sale is open to all! You don’t have to pre-order. You can just come to the sale!
2020 Spring Plant Sale Dates:
Friday May 22nd
Saturday May 23rd
Sunday May 24th
Exact hours to be announced!