Food from here.
Our seasonal Farm Store is currently still closed.
If you want to get notified with farm store updates, sign up for our email list!
Farm Store Update!
Updated 5/6/20. Our Farm Store typically opens for the season in late May, and operates on the honor system. Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we will be adapting the format of our Farm Store in order to keep our employees and customers safe. Our aim is to continue to serve our customers by offering the full range of Farm Store products you know and love, while operating as safely as possible.
We are in the process of setting up an Online Farm Store where you will be able to place an order online, and pick it up at the farm.
Here is what you need to know:
- Our Online Farm Store is now open! You can place orders for plants until May 15th.
- Starting in late May we will begin offering vegetables and other local foods.
- You will be able to place weekly orders for pickup at the farm.
- Order pickup will be “no-contact” and we will not be taking any payments at time of pickup.
- We will offer our full range of Farm Store products, including our own organic vegetables, local meat and dairy, fermented foods, prepared foods, fresh pasta, local grains and dry goods, fresh bread, fair trade coffee, and so on. We will be adding many other new local products as well.
- If you are a Farm Store Credit member, you can use your credit at the Online Farm Store. If you don’t have a FSC account, you will be able to pay online with a debit or credit card.
- You don’t have to be a member of the farm to shop at the Online Farm Store. Everyone is welcome!
More updates coming soon!
To receive email updates about our new Online Store please join our mailing list!
Farm Store Credit Shares
If you are a regular customer at the Farm Store, this program is for you! Make a commitment to the farm in advance of the growing season, and get a 5 to 10% discount on all products sold at our Farm Store – our own vegetables, herbs, and seedlings, as well as products raised by our friends at other local farms.
Credit Shares are available at 3 membership levels. We will add extra credit to your account for paying upfront – $100 (add 5%), $250 (add 8%), or $500 (add 10%). You can spend as much or as little of your credit as you like each time you shop. This is a good option if you’re not quite ready to commit to a CSA share, or if you have an unpredictable summer schedule. You can add credit to your existing account at any time by mailing a check to Stout Oak Farm, 83 Middle Rd., Brentwood, NH 03833. Registration is now open for 2020 FSC memberships.