Stock your kitchen with local food for holiday cooking!
Sign up for a Thanksgiving Share and take home a bounty of late season organic vegetables, fruit, and other local foods. This is a one-time pickup of a “bulk” late season share.
2017 Thanksgiving Shares
($125 per share)
- Our own organic potatoes, carrots, onions, beets, turnips, cabbage, greens, celery, and other late season vegetables.
- Local sweet potatoes and winter squash
- Maine grown cranberries and local low-spray apples
- Our own Thanksgiving cookbook that includes vegetable storage tips and our favorite cold season recipes.
2017 Hibernation Shares
($175 per share)
Our Hibernation Share includes all of the vegetables and fruits included in the Thanksgiving Share, PLUS a few of our favorite local foods to get you through the cold months:
- Organic Wheat Flour grown in Maine
- Organic Rolled Oats grown in Maine
- Local Honey
- Maple Syrup made with sap from Stout Oak Farm’s maple trees
- Fair Trade Organic Hot Chocolate
- Homemade Jam from Rivka’s Homemade
Shop a la carte at our Online Store. You can also choose to pre-order items individually. Local grains, fruit, and other items will be added to the list as they become available.
Thanksgiving Shares and pre-orders can be picked up at the Stout Oak Farm Store during our Fall Harvest Weekend on November 11th or 12th, 10:00am to 3:00pm.
If you have any questions, please email Kate at firstname.lastname@example.org